- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: use the booking engine on this page https://louisledrabeach.reserve-online.net/. For any further details, please contact us at email@example.com
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Double/Twin Room: can sleep up to 3 people, 2 twin beds & a fold up sofa for 3rd bed
Standard Family Room: can sleep up to 4 people, 1 double bed plus 2 sofa beds
There are 3 room view choices: 1) Inland view, 2) Side Sea View, 3) Full Sea View
Few rooms have a ‘walk-in’ shower. Rest rooms have a bathtub
Few rooms have an interconnecting door
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is €3 per day
- Is there wi-fi access in the rooms & public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
Wi-Fi access is free of charge in all areas and rooms.
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
14:00hrs is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests? Do you have facilities friendly for disabled guests?
Sorry we don’t have such rooms; some rooms though have a ‘walk-in’ shower. Also ramps & lifts can access wheelchairs to all hotel’s areas
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
Sorry we don’t, but there is a room w/ ironing facilities to use. The hotel also offers laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
Yes, tea & coffee facilities are available in all hotel rooms.
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows our hotel to upgrade you to either another view room or in a different room type (but with a charge). May to October is the busiest period for our hotel, so in order to avoid disappointment, please book the desired room type or room view, directly with your travel agent.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
Yes. ‘All Inclusive’ guests receive a daily refill of soft drinks, juice & water free of charge (as part of their ‘all inclusive’ holiday package).
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel can not guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart since the availability of late check-out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure.
Late check - out time ends at 18.00 hrs local time.The charge for late check-out is €70.
- I have booked a ‘late check-out’ room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
It's not guaranteed that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated on your arrival as your room might be needed for guests arriving early on the day you depart. Guests with a ‘late check-out’ are requested on their departure day to check w/ our reception desk, to see if possible to keep the same room or not. If not, you’ll be asked to check-out from your original room at 12:00 noon and you’ll be given a different room.
- Rooms’ dimensions
Double/Twin Room: size 25m² incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
Standard Family Room: size 25m² incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony
- Bedroom doors’ widths
Room door entrance: 80cm width
Bathroom door: 64cm width
Balcony door: 90cm width
- Lifts’ widths
Lift door: 80cm width
Lift size: 110cm x 140cm
- Number of swimming pools / depths etc.
Indoor pool (78m²), depth 140cm all around, pool ladder to enter pool
Kids outdoor pool (6m² diameter), depth 40cm
Adults only outdoor pool (48m²), depth 140cm all around, pool ladder to enter pool
Main outdoor pool (360m²), open for all guests, depth 140cm all around, steps to enter pool
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
The indoor pool is the only swimming pool that is heated between period November to April
- Do you provide beach towels or do I have to bring my own?
Our Hotel provides beach towels to all guests at no charge. Guests can replace beach towels (with fresh ones) twice a week from the hotel’s «Beach Towel Hut».
- Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes, at dinner time only, at the hotel’s main restaurant, we encourage gentlemen to wear long trousers and sleeved shirts during period November to April. During the hot period (May to October), the hotel allows gentlemen to enter the restaurant with smart shorts or ¾ trousers.
- If we choose to stay at another Louis hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
Sorry, this is not possible. In order to preserve (for our in-house guests) the maximum comfort and easy access to our hotel’s services and facilities, please note of our company’s policy that we do not allow non-residents, including guests staying at other Louis sister Hotels, to use our premises. Special permissions (with applying charges) are granted to non-residents to attend a wedding or a conference. The same applies for our in-house guests who they will not be allowed to use any of our sister hotels’ facilities.
- Do you have a gym?
Yes, the hotel has a small fitness center but with basic equipment.
- Can you play your own music / use personal music devices around the pool & public areas?
We regret this is not allowed.